Do you gain 5 pounds just thinking about that holiday pumpkin pie?
Does the stress of family gatherings and frantic gift shopping make you want to face plant in a bowl of mashed potatoes & not come out until New Year’s?
We all know that the holidays can be taxing on our health. The endless parties and parade of tempting treats can leave us feeling tired, bloated, and ready to break out the elastic waistband...
What if you had a simple plan to take away the worry? What if you could navigate the season without gaining weight, feeling sluggish, or totally stressing out?
Get ready to make it happen with my FREE Healthy Holiday Survival Guide!
Taking care of your health during the holidays doesn't have to be hard. Let's get you started!
The Healthy Holiday Survival Guide comes with everything you need to make your health a priority this holiday season, regardless of how many pies cross your path.
When you sign up for this FREE Guide, you get:
- My 28-page e-guide loaded with tips for keeping your sanity (& current dress size) during the holidays.
- Strategies that teach you when & how to say no, thank you to food
- AND how to say yes, please & actually enjoy your indulgence, guilt-free
PLUS you get My 4-Day Post-Holiday Healthy Reset Plan, which includes:
- 12 delicious, easy to prepare recipes to get your body feeling great after a night (or few) of celebrating
- A detailed shopping list to save you tons of time at the store
- A 4-day suggested meal guide for breakfast, lunch, & dinner to guide you through the reset with ease
- My Daily Holiday Survival Checklist to print out and post on the fridge or in the office so you can stay on track with healthy habits
- And a Food & Self-Love Journal to help keep you centered and joyful during your celebrations!
This is a NO WORRYING, NO WONDERING plan for navigating the holidays without deprivation or over-indulgence.
You can have a healthy, happy, energetic holiday season even if you:
- Work crazy hours at a corporate 9-5
- Are trying to wrangle a family of 5 AND get ready for a huge family feast
- Feel like you can never say no to holiday treats
- Or are worried that your favorite cocktail dress won’t fit 3 weeks from now...